Integrated Design Group is a full service architecture and engineering design firm with projects throughout the USA and beyond. We team with our clients to envision, design and build solutions. Using our integrated design approach, we provide a wide spectrum of architectural and engineering design services for today’s complex and technology-driven buildings.
Provides the primary point of contact between our team and our client on a specific project. Responsibilities include the contractual coordination of architectural / engineering disciplines (both internal and external), adherence to project schedules / budgets, coordination of milestone submission of documents throughout the project, and reporting of project status to senior management.
Pre Project Responsibilities
- Working with other managers, prepare and/or assist in the proposal writing of a given project.
- Working with other managers, develop and determine fees for a given project.
- Attend RFP/Bid walk thru meetings.
- Provide the main point of contact between our team and the client.
- Provide the main point of contact between our team and design subcontractors.
- Administer/ process contractual documents for both clients and subcontractors.
- Chair design coordination meetings as deemed necessary to maintain adequate project control (this is not in lieu of discipline internal coordination meetings).
- Assure notes of conference meeting minutes are developed for all project meetings.
- Develop coordination guidelines and/or needs lists.
- Confirm that ID QA/QC policy is adhered to by disciplines based on design milestones.
- Working with discipline managers, develop client design fee change orders.
- Review project costs and generate billings to client.
- Provide the main point of contact between our team and the contractor during construction administration services (i.e. RFIs, shop drawings, testing reports, etc.).
- Schedule construction observation visits & Cx support.
- Chair and/or represent Integrated Design Group at construction meetings.
- At completion of project, coordinate review of close-out documents for the project and ID sign-off by Architect of Record / Engineer of Record.
Special Project Management Responsibilities
- Assist in developing Company Guidelines and other project management tools.
- Assist in proposal writing as required
-Minimum 5 years experience as an architect or engineer
-Ability to understand technically complex projects