We are seeking a recent architecture or engineering grad with familiarity in the design industry and an interest in Project Management for our Dallas office.
Responsibilities could include assisting the Project Managers on the following:
- Prepare and/or assist in the proposal writing of a given project.
- Provide the main point of contact between our team and the client.
- Create meeting minutes notes for all project meetings.
- Develop coordination guidelines and/or needs lists.
- Working with discipline managers, develop client design fee change orders.
- Review project costs and generate billings to client.
- Chair and/or represent Integrated Design Group at construction meetings.
- At completion of project assure close-out procedures for the project.
- Assist in developing Company Guidelines and other project management tools.
Integrated Design Group offers competitive salaries and a benefits package which includes medical insurance, a 401(k) with company contribution, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Bonus Opportunities, Professional Development compensation and more!
Integrated Design Group is a full service architecture and engineering design firm with projects throughout the USA and beyond. We team with our clients to envision, design and build solutions. Using our integrated design approach, we provide a wide spectrum of architectural and engineering design services for today’s complex and technology-driven buildings.